Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Let's give this a shot...

Alright, my wife and a few friends had been bugging me to start a blog. I had been resisting, since I figured who cares what I think. I am still convinced of this, but thought... hey you know what would be awesome... writing an electronic diary for everyone to see, so... Dear Blog...
Unfortunately for the reader, this blog will probably lack the scandal and gossip that you thirst for. However, I've decided I'll try and keep a schedule in order to keep my blog from suffering the same fate as my myspace page. If you have any ideas let me know... (I still need several clever alliterative titles for my posts :) )

Monday:
Tuesday: Tech Tuesday - cool stuff I've seen that I would like to share
Wednesday: Winning Wednesday - stuff I've been into like games, movies, books, etc.
Thursday:
Friday: Random Fact Friday: some stupid statistic or fact I found that will make you all that much better
Saturday:
Sunday:

As you can see there are still some blanks... that's because those days are a surprise (and I haven't thought of anything yet). Stay tuned and make sure you leave some comments.

1 comments:

Natali said...

Huh. First entry and your page is already better than mine visually. You suck.