Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Classic battle of good and evil

Natali, who is super mom/wife/worker, baked some cookies the other night. Not just any cookies, evil demon cookies who possess your thoughts and lure you into eating them. Butterscotch Gingerbread cookies... mmmmmm...

If you can't tell they're really good. So this morning I'm getting ready to leave for work, I've been notoriously bad about eating breakfast (I know, "the most important meal of the day"), but I've tried to be better about it. Even when I don't have time to make a full "balanced breakfast", I'll still try to grab some toast with peanut butter and a banana or something similar. Well this morning I go to grab an apple and come upon this veritable fork in the road:



That's right: fruit on the left... demon cookies on the right. I felt as if tempted by the snake himself. I think we all know who won that battle (I told you they were evil).

Hold on I'm gonna run back home and grab another...

2 comments:

Jen said...

I have to agree that you wife is a supermom. And I'm definitely trying those cookies out on Bobby! :)

Brandon said...

@ Jen: don't say we didn't warn you though! :)