Thursday, October 23, 2008

Return of the TWO!!!

Just when it had given up hope of ever being set free from the bottom of its box, the flap opens...
from above, as if by the hand of God himself, the imaciated and weary digit is plucked from its grave.  Then lifted upon high to oversee and beckon all that see it.  The two has returned.



At least for now.  Unfortunately I didn't need gas today and by the time I do (in the next two or three days) I'm sure the price will jump up to over $3.50 again, c'est la vie.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I saw gas for $2.69 here!! It's been steadily going down for about a week or so in South Cackalacky. Hopefully it's that way for you, too!

Brandon said...

@ jen: hold on... I'm doing the math... 2600 miles.... 30 cents less per gallon... ... nope. I'll have to settle for 2.99/gal I won't even break even if I make the drive to SC to fill up. :)

Natali said...

Yay for #2! Yay for #2! Oh wait, um, ewwww......