Monday, October 20, 2008

Tepid Coffee and Stale Blogs

I realize I've been out of the blogosphere for a few days now, but unfortunately I don't have anything clever to say this morning either (well I do, but I don't have the pictures to go with it), so instead I'll give you the Reader's Digest version of what happened in the 10 days since my last post.

  • My sunglasses went "missing" from a party for my Grandparents 50th anniversary (#1 suspect is my uncle)
  • New sunglasses purchased for a ridiculous amount of money (*sigh*)
  • Got an offer for a new job (back in engineering, w00t!), start next Monday.
  • Pre-ordered Fable II (comes in tomorrow).
  • Went and saw game five of the NLCS and watched my Dodgers get walloped.  :(
  • My little guy got a high fever and didn't feel well most of the weekend.
  • Went to a wedding with an open bar and fully utilized it.
  • Had our family (and then some) over for dinner last night and watched game seven of the ALCS.
That's it for now.  I'll be back with something worth reading soon.  Thanks for checking in!

0 comments: