Monday, December 8, 2008

Confession of a Cheating Heart

My Sweet White Chocolate Raspberry International Delight,

I am sorry, but I must end our torrid affair. I've run our situation through my head time and time again. I thought I wanted more, but now I realize I was wrong. French Vanilla Coffee Mate and I were having some problems and then you came along. I was weak and partook of your raspberry goodness, but nothing will ever be as good as the vanilla I know and love. I apologize, but this is how it must be.

-Brandon


4 comments:

Natali said...

Oh. My. Gosh. LMAO!

RenderingRisch said...

That was amazing! I am in a long term relationship with my Fat-Free Vanilla creamer but the peppermint mocha in my fridge keeps winking.

Jen said...

HAHA! You're hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I would never stray from FFVC. Raspberry has no business in coffee.