Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winning Wednesday: The Target Demographic



Last Friday night we had one of my wife's former co-workers, Bekah, and her husband Wayne over for some dinner and gaming. As we got to talking I found out that Wayne and I had a lot in common (almost to an eerie degree). During our conversation I found out he does a weekly podcast with some friends called The Target Demographic. The subject matter runs the gamut from movies to music to gaming all from the perspective of those in their respective medium's target demographic (males ages 25-34). I subscribed and had a listen. I have to say its quite entertaining and I really appreciate the lack of BS fluff (as$ kissing, "advertisement interviews", etc) that fills some of the studio's and developer's podcasts. You should check it out if you have an opportunity, heck even if you don't have an opportunity you should check it out.

The Target Demographic Website

The Target Demographic Show #39 (latest show as of this post)

2 comments:

Jonathan Maher said...

Thanks for the kid words! However, your endorsement of our podcast does cause me to question your judgment in general, so I will have to read the rest of your entries with speculation...

-Jonathan from tdpodcast.com

Brandon said...

@Jonathan: Hey no problem. I figure any podcast that uses the word "prognosticate" in its description is worth a listen. Great job guys.


BTW: I'm still waiting for that check you guys promised. :)