Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How did a white dude get this deal?

A few weekends back my wife, a few friends, and I all went out for happy hour and a light dinner. After eating, drinking, and chatting, we received our bill. On the receipt was the usual summery of why we had ordered in the typical truncated fashion, common on almost every computer generated receipt. I gave the bill a cursory glance and my eyes locked on to one particular item. How did I get this? I am neither black, nor a female. It looks like a good deal though, so I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. XD

What funny receipts have you come across?


(By the way it was for the Blackened Chicken Special)

3 comments:

Natali said...

I want to claim the credit for spotting this! hehe Because I'm a butt like that.

Brandon said...

@ Natali: This is true, you also found the Assorted Cheese Plate line on the Piazza del Panne receipt. I'm glad we got the bill after we ate the Ass Cheese Plt!

Mrs. V!! said...

you 2 crack me up!