Thursday, September 4, 2008

stretch your noodle

I didn't post for winning Wednesday yesterday, so consider this yesterday's post :)

Several months back, my wife told me about a riddle website that she was getting into. It involved a increasingly difficult "riddles" and you could not proceed to the next "level" until you figured out the current puzzle. I decided to try too. It was very frustrating, but at the same time very fulfilling. I turned some people at work on to it and we all had a bit of a competition going to see who could get the farthest. I ended up getting about halfway through the third set (level 45) and got stuck. I ended up forgetting about it, but came across the bookmark today. I decided I'd start over and see if I could get any farther. I challenge you to try it out for yourself, during my lunch I got back to level 28 (but remember I'd done them before, so it was a matter of remembering how to solve them). Give it a shot and try not to bleed out of your ears!



http://weffriddles.com (Don't say I didn't warn you!!!)

0 comments: