Thursday, September 4, 2008

Its called a SIGNAL for a reason



On my commute this morning I enjoyed the normal morning rush hour (which in Fresno isn't that bad. As I was approaching the CA41/CA180 interchange I noticed a raised Bronco speeding up in the lane to my left, as it approached my position it slowed and began to "pace" my car. I glanced over and saw the driver glaring at me. I wrote it off and continued on my merry way. As I got closer to the exit, I n0ticed the guy was still there, glaring... speeding up a bit... glaring... slowing back... glaring... speeding up a bit. Just as I get to the exit, he flips me off and jerks his POS right in front of my car and crosses not only the lane I was in but the next lane as well. As his car's back left tire crosses the line he puts his turn signal on... Ohhhhh. Dude! If you'd have done that in the first place I'd have know you wanted to come into this lane. No need for the bedroom eyes and crazy mouth movements!

0 comments: